|April||02, 19 & 30|
|May||03, 10, 14, 21, 28 & 31|
Extensive sightseeing's included with entrance fees
HO CHI MINH
Ha long bay cruise (overnight)
Assemble at Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (Terminal 2) 3 ½ hrs. prior to your departure to board your flight to Ho Chi Minh.
Morning arrive at Tan Son Nhat international airport (Ho Chi Minh) & transfer to the hotel (Normal check in time at 14.00 hrs). After lunch, Proceed for city tour that includes the reunification hall, formerly known as the Presidential Palace. It was towards this modern building that communist tanks rolled on the morning of april 30, 1975, as saigon fell. This fascinating building is filled with history still fresh in the minds of many. , then visit Saigon Sky Deck an observation deck located on the 49th floor of the Bitexco Financial Tower in Ho Chi Minh City. It is the highest observation deck in the city, offering 360-degree views of the surrounding skyline. The deck features a glass-paneled viewing platform and a multimedia exhibit showcasing the history and culture of Ho Chi Minh. The deck is equipped with telescopes and interactive displays that provide information about the city's landmarks and history. It provides a unique and memorable experience for, tourists, offering a glimpse into the bustling city from a high-altitude perspective. Later enjoy the orientation tour of Ho Chi Minh City by Open Top Bus. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast proceed for local sight seeing tour which includes The War Crime Museum, the old post office, the Notre Dame Cathedral, and then proceed for Cu Chi Tunnels, the incredible network of tunnels that once stretched for 210 miles. This underground complex was built by Guerilla Fighters beginning in 1940 and construction continued throughout the Vietnam war. Evening free for shopping and personal activities this city is also heaven for shopping lovers with malls like Saigon Center and Saigon Square where you can shop for famous International Brands and Local Vietnamese Products. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast we proceed to visit The “Mekong Delta”, to drive along the provincial roads on the Southern region of Vietnam through paddy rice- fields, pine- apple plantation, orchard and small hamlets. After arrival My tho city, the local motor boat will take you go along Dragon island, Unicorn Island, Phoenix Island, Turtle Island. On the way, you can see the fishing port, Rach Mieu Bridge, stilt house, boat building workshop. We will stop at the famous Unicorn Island. At Unicorn Island, you will take a short trek to see the fruits garden. You can also enjoy tropical fruits, natural honey tea and wine at a bee farm and Vietnamese traditional music shows by the locals. A rowing boat carries you slowly thought the canals. Evening return back to Ho Chi Minh City. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, transfer to the airport and board your flight to Danang. Arrive at Danang airport and transfer to Hoi An. Enroute visit Marble Mountains, a group of five limestone peaks situated seven kilometres from downtown Da Nang. The five karsts (called Ngu Hanh son in Vietnamese) are named after the five elements: Kim (metal), Thuỷ (water), Mộc (wood), Hoả (fire) and Thổ (earth). Over centuries, Marble Mountains has held special significance for the people of Central vietnam. The ancient cham revered the karsts as a spiritual site, and vietnamese emperors from hue and Legendary generals passing through paid visits to the peaks, adding to their store of legends, check in at the hotel. Afternoon, enjoy BaSKET Boat the beauty of the village with the Coconut Boat and boatman. Evening visit memories show - Hoi An memories is an outdoor art performance program with more than 500 actors participating. Divided into 5 performances informing about Historical periods of hoi an such as: dance, Light, Sound, Music combined with modern props and technology to create a Spectacular, Lively and Full Performance. Dinner. Overnight at hotel.
- Packed Lunch
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to Vinwonder Theme Park - a world-class recreation retaining the top prestigious choice of every customer in the tourism. Vinwonder creates the “first” experiences for generations of Vietnamese Visitors. Vinwonder Nam Hoi An is not only a heaven of world-class entertainment but also a complex of global and Vietnamese Culture, Architecture and Art. Vinwonders Nam Hoi An has 5 themed areas, offering enchanting experiences to diverse customer sectors, from families and children to the young and the elderly. This is a hotspot widely beloved by international and domestic guests who appreciate the profound values of knowledge, culture, art and nature. Evening depart to Danang. Arrive at Danang and Transfer to hotel. Dinner. Overnight at hotel.
- Packed Lunch
After breakfast proceed for excursion tour to Bana Hills, Where you will enjoy ride on a modern system of cable cars helps you get a Birds-eye view, very miraculous and Attractive while enjoying a feeling of flying in the blue sky amidst the clouds and wind. Stop at by night station to visit Vong Nguyet Hills, Linh Ung Pagoda, The Old Villas of French. Continue moving up by cable car to the Nui Chua Mountain - the top of Ba Na Range, visiting Nginhphong Top, Le Nim Villas, Orchid Garde, Old French Village, Flower Garden Le Jardin D'amour. Later enjoy "Golden Bridge" at Ba Na Hill. The bridge is located at a height of 1,400m between a sea of clouds. Sun world Ba Na hills also a boast a dizzily vibrant and fascinating indoor game zone. Fantasy Park is the largest indoor game zone of Vietnam that includes countless games, recreations and sports for families. The Jurassic Park is a must-visit for children fans of the namesake blockbuster "Jurassic Park" Besides, this complex also offers the first wax museum of vietnam, in which life like figurines are modeled after prominent celebrities Worldwide. Late afternoon, Visit Monkey Mountain, Here you can enjoy monkeys coming down to find food from the locals and tourists, You can take photos of them. Dinner. Overnight at hotel.
- Pack Lunch
After breakfast, check - out and proceed to Danang Airport to board your flight to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi and after lunch proceed for city tour with outside visit of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Then we will visit West Lake, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Quan Thanh temple back to old quarter with visit outside Hanoi Opera House, St John Cathedral, then walking in Hoan Kiem lake to visit the Huc Bridge. Then enjoy Cyclo Tour in the street of Ho Chi Minh City. Later in the evening check - in at hotel. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, proceed full day tour to Ninh Binh, En-route, visit HOA LU- the capital of the first old state in Vietnam. Later experience a small rowing boat on NGO DONG River to explore attractive limestone, along the river bank enjoy beautiful surroundings of rice fields. Visit TAM COC the 2nd delightful cave in Vietnam. After lunch, Proceed to BICH DONG Pagoda on the way explore lotus ponds, temples, and cottages. Evening transfer to Indian Restaurant for Dinner. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast proceed for Halong Bay. Arrive at Harbour & Transfer to the Cruise by boat. Explore Halong Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature. Set menu lunch served while cruising through the bay, The cruise stops at “Bo Nau” cave (Pelican Cave), the core area of the world’s natural heritage. Transferring by tender to “Sung Sot” Cave (Surprising cave) – the biggest and the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay. Leaving Surprising cave, keep moving by tender to the Titov Island, Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach or climbing the steps of the Rock to the top of the island. A magical panoramic view of Ha Long Bay will surprise you there. Time for relaxing while the cruise moves to the overnight place. Set menu dinner in cruise. Overnight at Cruise.
- Lunch In Cruise
- Dinner In Cruise
After breakfast Enjoy beautiful Morning. After early Lunch check out from cruise & transfer to Hanoi Airport to board your flight to Mumbai. Arrive Mumbai’s Chattrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- Breakfast In Cruise
- Lunch In Cruise
Enquire For Cost
|Particular||Per Adult (On Twin Sharing)||Child With Extra Bed (2 to 11 Years)||Child Without Extra Bed (2 to 11 Years)|
|SEP : 15||Rs. 1,31,990/-||Rs. 1,26,990/-||Rs. 1,16,990/-|
|OCT : 23||Rs. 1,35,990/-||Rs. 1,31,990/-||Rs. 1,20,990/-|
|OCT : 27||Rs. 1,47,990/-||Rs. 1,42,990/-||Rs. 1,31,990/-|
|OCT : 30||Rs. 1,34,990/-||Rs. 1,29,990/-||Rs. 1,20,990/-|
|DEC : 22||Rs. 1,39,990/-||Rs. 1,31,990/-||Rs. 1,21,990/-|
|5% GST Applicable|
|5% TCS Applicable|
Tour Cost Includes
- Return Economy Class Group Air Fare with Taxes.
- 02 Internal flights based on local airlines.
- Twin sharing accommodation in Super Deluxe Hotels/Cruise.
- Transfers & Sightseeing by luxurious air conditioned coach.
- Extensive sightseeing including entrance fees as per the tour programme.
- Vietnam single entry e-visa charges.
- American Breakfast at the Hotel, Lunch / Pack Lunch and Dinner at Indian Restaurants / Hotel as per the Itinerary. Our expert Indian chef flown from India will prepare Jain & Pure Veg. Indian tasteful and delicious dishes at most of the restaurants. This will make your meals more enjoyable and pleasant. Please Note that this additional service is purely complimentary from Shah Holidays. Meals during your stay in Ha Long Bay Cruise will be prepared and served by cruise staff.
- Service of Gujarati, Hindi, English speaking tour manager.
Tour Cost Does Not Include
- 5% GST (Goods and Service Taxes)
- 5% TCS (Tax Collected at Source).
- Personal Expenses such as Room Service, Laundry Charges, Spa, Telephone Calls, Water Sports, Excess Luggage Charges, Tips, Mineral Water, Drinks, Insurance & all other items of personal nature not forming part of the tour menu.
- Any other item which is not included in the “Tour Cost Includes”
Terms & Conditions
- No refund will be granted for any unutilized services.
- All activities are at your own risk & subject to weather conditions, if the weather does not permit then Shah Travels will not be responsible.
- No refund will be granted for any unutilized services.
- As on 01st Aug 2022, Double Vaccinated Covid Certificate is required to enter Vietnam. Vietnam has made it mandatory for all tourists and short-term visitors to present a certificate.
- If the tour cannot commence at all due to exceptional circumstances beyond the control of the operator (such as Riots, War, Earthquake, Political Disturbances, Breakdown or dislocation of air/road services, pandemic, etc), a credit note will be issued for the amount received, after deducting 15% of the tour cost as retention charges. The credit note can be utilized before 31st December 2023.
- Shah holidays are tour and holiday organizers only. They do not control any airline, shipping company, coach operators, or suppliers of any service or facilities. Therefore, shah holidays are not responsible for any lapse or defects in the services —- of such service providers. • No liability on the part of the organizers or their staff which may arise in any way in respect of the tour shall exceed the total amount paid for the tour by the passenger. It shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
- All other Terms & Conditions including cancellation charges will be applicable as per the booking form.
- If the passengers cancel the tour due to personal reasons then the cancellation charges mentioned in the itinerary below shall be applicable.
Payment Schedule – Per Head
% of Total Tour Cost
|A||Rs. 50,000/- Non-Refundable at the time of Booking.|
|B||Balance payment before 45 days of scheduled departure of the tour.|
Cancellation Charges Of The Tour Cost – Per Head
Cancellation will be accepted in writing only
|A||Before 45 Days prior to the scheduled departure of the tour||25%|
|B||Between 45 to 30 Days Prior to the scheduled departure of the tour||40%|
|C||Between 30 to 14 Days Prior to the scheduled departure of the tour||60%|
|D||Under 14 Days prior to the scheduled departure of the tour||100%|