- Reporting time at the Chhatrapati Shivaji (Sahar) International Airport should be at least 3 1/2 hrs. prior to your departure flight timings.
- Please check your air ticket and visa in all respect such as your name, surname (which should be the same as given in the passport) date & time of flight departure.
- Take good care of your Passport, Ticket, Cash and personal belongings particularly at Airports, Hotels, Restaurants & during sightseeings.
- Keep handy Photocopy of your Passport and Ticket along with you to fill up immigration and customs forms.
- It is advisable to keep 2 Passport size Photographs along with you throughout the tour.
- Keep patience in the long queue during the Immigration & Customs formalities as it is the system followed worldwide.
- Please do not carry gold / diamond or any other precious jewellery with you.
- Please do not accept any gift or packet from any unknown person.
- It is advisable to have minimum luggage during the tour for your convenience and comfort.
- Check-in Baggage of 20 Kgs. and one Hand Baggage of 7 Kgs. per person is permitted during flight journey.
- For security reasons, articles such as Scissor, Lighter, Nail Cutter, Razor, Blades, Knife, Safety Pins, Dry Cells, Perfume Spray and any sharp items are not permitted as a part of your Hand Baggage during all flight journeys. However, you are allowed to keep all these items in your check-in baggage.
- As per International Standard the Hotel Check-in time is 14.00 hrs. And check out time is 11.00 am.
- Kindly follow the Rules, Regulations & law of the country.
- Kindly have mutual understanding, co-ordination and co-operation among group members and Tour Leader to make your tour successful & memorable.
- In the interest of fellow passengers smoking and alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the coach.
- Always be punctual for your sightseeing to make the full out of it.
- Use of Mini Bar and Items kept in the Refrigerator at your room will be charged extra and it will be expensive as compared to the same available in the Market.
- Tap water provided by the Hotels is safe for drinking. However it is always advisable to check with the Housekeeping Department of the Hotel before consumption of the same.
- Laundry is not advisable in the Hotel. It may be expensive. However, at most of the places Laundries are available near your Hotel.
- Use of Hotel Telephone services will be charged extra and it is very expensive. However, small amount of pre-paid cards/ calling cards are easily available in the market.
- For any emergency, Doctors are available on call. Please contact Reception of your Hotel OR your Tour Manager for the same.
- As per RBI regulation all the resident Indian citizens are eligible under the BTQ scheme to purchase foreign exchange up to US $10,000/- in any calendar year. You can directly purchase the same according to your requirements from any authorized foreign exchange dealer convenient to you.
- For South Africa Tour It is advisable to carry their South African Currency ZAR.
- Do not forget to carry Universal mobile charger.
- You are suggested to carry shawl or sweater for South Africa.
- The rooms next to each other are not guaranteed and are at the discretion of the hotels.
- Hotel exchange rates are not very attractive. Therefore it is advisable to change your money from the Money Changers located near your Hotel or Bank. Your Passport is required with you at the time of exchange in South Africa.
- Before leaving the country Please utilize local coins or exchange them with the local money changer as coins of other countries are not acceptable.
- Most of the Hotels provide facilities of Digital Lockers in the room for the safety of your valuables. Please don’t forget your Password, which you have entered for opening and closing of the locker.
- Make sure all your baggage and personal belongings are with you during checking out of your Hotel for your next destination.
- It is advisable to keep your bags locked when leaving your hotel room.
- Always cross the roads through Zebra Crossing, for your safety.
- Also it is advisable to carry sunglasses, swimming costume, pair of sport shoes, folding umbrella, Camera battery etc as per your requirement.
- Please carry with you necessary and required personal medicines in sufficient quantity.
- Tour Cost does not include any kind of insurance and it is also not mandatory to buy the same. However it is advisable and suggested to take insurance according to your personal requirements. Many insurance companies offer various attractive schemes. Please consult your insurance agent for the same.
- All passengers should carry one kitchen bag per person for our kitchen from Mumbai International Airport and hand over at the final destination.
Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Bali & Hong Kong are ahead of Indian Standard time. Whereas South Africa & Trukey are behind of Indian Standard time. For example :
|Indian Standard Time||09:00 AM|
|Thailand Time||10:30 AM|
|Bali / Malaysia / Singapore & Hong Kong Time||11:30 AM|
|South Africa Time||05:30 AM|
|Turkey Time||06:30 AM|