7 Nights / 8 Days
|October||23, 27 & 30|
Assemble at Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (Terminal 2) 3 ½ hrs prior to your departure to board your flight to Ho Chi Minh.
Morning arrive at Tan Son Nhat international airport (Ho Chi Minh) & transfer to the hotel (Normal check in time at 14.00 hrs). After lunch and desired rest proceed for city tour that includes the reunification hall, formerly known as the Presidential Palace. It was Towards this modern building that communist tanks rolled on the morning of April 30, 1975, as saigon fell. This fascinating building is filled with history still fresh in the minds of many. The tour also includes War Crime Museum, the old post office, the Notre Dame Cathedral, The Jade Emperor Pagoda, Chinatown and Binh Tay Market – The Central Market for the City and one of the liveliest areas. Dinner. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast proceed for Cu Chi Tunnels, the incredible network of tunnels that once stretched for 210 miles. This underground complex was built by Guerilla Fighters beginning in 1940 and construction continued throughout the Vietnam war. Evening free for shopping and personal activities this city is also heaven for shopping lovers with malls like Saigon Center, Saigon Square and Vincom Mall where you can shop for famous International Brands and Local Vietnamese Products. Dinner. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, transfer to the airport and board your flight to Danang. Arrive at Danang airport and transfer to Hoi An. Enroute visit Marble Mountains, a group of five limestone peaks situated seven kilometres from downtown Da Nang. The five karsts (called Ngu Hanh son in Vietnamese) are named after the five elements: Kim (metal), Thuỷ (water), Mộc (wood), Hoả (fire) and Thổ (earth). Over centuries, Marble Mountains has held special significance for the people of Central Vietnam. The ancient cham revered the karsts as a spiritual site, and Vietnamese Emperors from hue and Legendary generals passing through paid visits to the peaks, adding to their store of legends., check in at the hotel. Evening enjoy memories show - Hoi An memories is an outdoor art performance program with more than 500 actors participating. Divided into 5 performances informing about Historical periods of hoi an such as: dance, Light, Sound, Music combined with modern props and technology to create a Spectacular, Lively and Full Performance. Dinner. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to Vin Wonder Theme Park - a world-class recreation retaining the top prestigious choice of every customer in the tourism. Vin wonder creates the “first” experiences for generations of Vietnamese Visitors. Vin wonder Nam Hoi An is not only a heaven of world-class entertainment but also a complex of global and Vietnamese Culture, Architecture and Art. Vin wonders Nam Hoi An has 5 themed areas, offering enchanting experiences to diverse customer sectors, from families and children to the young and the elderly. This is a hotspot widely beloved by international and domestic guests who appreciate the profound values of knowledge, culture, art and nature. Evening depart to Danang. Arrive at Danang and Transfer to hotel. Dinner. Overnight at hotel.
- Packed Lunch
After breakfast proceed for full day excursion tour to Bana Hills by Cable Car where you will enjoy ride on a modern system of cable cars helps you get a Birds-eye view, very miraculous and Attractive while enjoying a feeling of flying in the blue sky amidst the clouds and wind. Stop at by night station to visit Vong Nguyet Hills, Linh Ung Pagoda, The Old Villas of French. Continue moving up by cable car to the Nui Chua Mountain the top of Ba Na Range, visiting Nginhphong Top, Le Nim Villas, Orchid Garde, Old French Village, Flower Garden Le Jardin D'amour. Later enjoy "Golden Bridge" at Ba Na Hill. The bridge is located at a height of 1,400m, between a sea of clouds. Sun world Ba Na hills also boast a dizzily vibrant and fascinating indoor game zone. Fantasy Park is the largest indoor game zone of Vietnam that includes countless games, recreations and sports for families. The Jurassic Park is a must-visit for children fans of the namesake blockbuster "Jurassic Park". Besides, this complex also offers the first wax museum of Vietnam, in which lifelike figurines are modelled after prominent celebrities Worldwide. Late afternoon return to Danang. Evening enjoy Danang by night tour and then visit casino where you can try your luck. Dinner. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast transfer to the airport for you flight to Hanoi. Arrive at Hanoi & transfer to the hotel (Normal check in time at 14.00 hrs). Afternoon visit the temple of literature know as Vietnam's first university. Constructed in 1070, the Gardens and well-preserved architecture offers a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Later enjoy a tradition that dates back as far as the 11th century when it originated in the villages of the red river delta area of northern Vietnam. Today's Vietnamese water Puppetry is a unique variation on the ancient asian puppet tradition. The puppets are made out of wood and then lacquered. The shows are performed in a waist-deep pool. A large bamboo rod supports the puppet under the water and is used by the Puppeteers, who are normally hidden behind a screen, to control them. Thus the puppets appear to be moving over the water. When the rice fields would flood, the villagers would entertain each other using this form of puppet play. Dinner. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast , we set off for Ha Long Bay of Vietnam, a UNESCO world heritage site for embarkation the boat to discover spectacular Halong Bay, listed as a world heritage of outstanding natural beauty. With its clear, emerald waters and mountains draped in velvety cloaks of vegetation, “the bay of the descending dragon” is dotted with more than 2,000 mountain islands rising from the clear emerald waters of the gulf tonkin, many of them containing beautiful grottoes. Check in a boat cruise will lead you to visit Thien Cung Cave and Dau Go Grotto, the symbol of Halong Bay. Late afternoon return back to Hanoi. Evening free time for shopping. Dinner. Overnight at hotel.
- Packed Lunch
After breakfast time free for last minute shopping. (Room check out at 12.00 hrs). Afternoon proceed for city tour with outside visit of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Then we will visit West Lake, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Quan Thanh temple back to old quarter with visit outside Hanoi Opera House, St John Cathedral, then walking in Hoan Kiem lake to visit the Huc Bridge. And then transfer to the hotel. Later in the evening transfer to airport to board your flight to Mumbai. Arrive Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport early morning on day 09th.
Tour Cost Per Person
|Particular||Per Adult (On Twin Sharing)||Child With Extra Bed (2 to 11 Years)||Child Without Extra Bed (2 to 11 Years)|
|SEP : 15||Rs. 1,31,990/-||Rs. 1,26,990/-||Rs. 1,16,990/-|
|OCT : 23||Rs. 1,35,990/-||Rs. 1,31,990/-||Rs. 1,20,990/-|
|OCT : 27||Rs. 1,47,990/-||Rs. 1,42,990/-||Rs. 1,31,990/-|
|OCT : 30||Rs. 1,34,990/-||Rs. 1,29,990/-||Rs. 1,20,990/-|
|DEC : 22||Rs. 1,39,990/-||Rs. 1,31,990/-||Rs. 1,21,990/-|
|5% GST Applicable|
|5% TCS Applicable|
Tour Cost Includes
- Mumbai – Ho Chi Minh // Hanoi – Mumbai Economy Class Group Air Fare.
- Ho Chi Minh x Danang x Hanoi Economy Class Group Air Fare. Airport taxes.
- Vietnam single entry e-visa charges.
- American Breakfast at the Hotel, Lunch / Pack Lunch and Dinner at Indian Restaurants / Hotel as per the Itinerary. Our expert Indian chef flown from India will prepare Jain & Pure Veg. Indian tasteful and delicious dishes at most of the restaurants. This will make your meals more enjoyable and pleasant.
- Please Note that this additional service is purely complimentary from Shah Holidays.
- Twin sharing accommodation in Super Deluxe Hotels.
- Transfers & Sightseeing by luxurious air-conditioned coach.
- Extensive sightseeing including entrance fees as per the tour program.
- Service Of Gujarati, Hindi, English speaking tour manager.
Tour Cost Does Not Include
- 5% GST (Goods and Service Taxes)
- 5% TCS (Tax Collected at Source).
- Personal Expenses such as Room Service, Laundry Charges, Spa, Telephone Calls, Water Sports, Excess Luggage Charges, Tips, Mineral Water, Drinks, Insurance & all other items of personal nature not forming part of the tour menu.
- Any other item which is not included in the “Tour Cost Includes”
Terms & Conditions
- No refund will be granted for any unutilized services.
- All activities are at your own risk & subject to weather conditions, if the weather does not permit then Shah Travels will not be responsible.
- No refund will be granted for any unutilized services.
- As on 01st Aug 2022, Double Vaccinated Covid Certificate is required to enter Vietnam. Vietnam has made it mandatory for all tourists and short-term visitors to present a certificate.
- If the tour cannot commence at all due to exceptional circumstances beyond the control of the operator (such as Riots, War, Earthquake, Political Disturbances, Breakdown or dislocation of air/road services, pandemic, etc), a credit note will be issued for the amount received, after deducting 15% of the tour cost as retention charges. The credit note can be utilized before 31st December 2023.
- Shah holidays are tour and holiday organizers only. They do not control any airline, shipping company, coach operators, or suppliers of any service or facilities. Therefore, shah holidays are not responsible for any lapse or defects in the services —- of such service providers. • No liability on the part of the organizers or their staff which may arise in any way in respect of the tour shall exceed the total amount paid for the tour by the passenger. It shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
- All other Terms & Conditions including cancellation charges will be applicable as per the booking form.
- If the passengers cancel the tour due to personal reasons then the cancellation charges mentioned in the itinerary below shall be applicable.
Payment Schedule – Per Head
% of Total Tour Cost
|A||At The Time of Booking||50%|
|B||Balance Payment before 45 days of scheduled departure||50%|
Cancellation Charges Of The Tour Cost – Per Head
Cancellation will be accepted in writing only
|A||Before 45 Days prior to the scheduled departure of the tour||30%|
|B||Between 45 to 30 Days Prior to the scheduled departure of the tour||50%|
|C||Between 29 to 14 Days Prior to the scheduled departure of the tour||75%|
|D||Under 14 Days prior to the scheduled departure of the tour||100%|