7 Nights / 8 Days
|October||23 & 26|
Assemble at Mumbai Chattrapati Shivaji Airport 3½ Hrs prior to your departure to board your flight to Kathmandu (Nepal). Late afternoon arrive at Tribhuban International airport (Kathmandu) & after custom & immigration, transfer to hotel. Nepal a wonderland of beauty and activities which makes it a traveler’s Nirvana. The fast-flowing lakes, panoramic view of the wide-spread mountains, the sighting of the Everest, the adventure activities and the temples with their historical locations puts this country on the top of everyone’s bucket list. Evening free for rest & personal Activities. Dinner. Overnight at the Hotel.
After breakfast, we visit the four iconic landmarks in Kathmandu… the Pashupatinath, the Boudhanath, the Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple), and the Budhanilkantha Temple We begin with the darshan of Swayambhunath, also known as the Monkey Temple. It is also said to be the Radiant Lotus of the Kathmandu Valley. and than drive to another landmark, the Boudhanath Stupa. The Boudhanath Stupa is the world’s biggest Stupa and represents the Tibetan Buddhist Culture in Nepal. We then visit the famous Pashupatinath Temple located at the banks of the beautiful Bagmati River. It is a most sacred temple for Hindus as this temple depicts Shiva as Lord Pashupatinath. and than visit Budhanilkantha Temple which is also known as The House of the Sleeping Lord Vishnu. Evening return back to Hotel. Dinner. Overnight at the Hotel.
After breakfast depart to Kathmandu Airport to board your flight to Pokhara. Pokhara is a paradise for tourists. It is full of natural as well as cultural heritage sites. Beautiful lakes, caves, temples and monasteries adorn the mountain side. Arrive at Pokhara & transfer to hotel. After lunch, Evening enjoy boat ride on the picturesque Phewa Lake amidst the incredible views of the imposing Annapurna Range. Dinner. Overnight at the Hotel.
After breakfast, we proceed for Sightseeing in Pokhara. Visit the Bindabasini Temple. and local bazaars of Pokhara. After lunch, we visit the Patale Chongo waterfall also known as the Devi's Falls. Opposite to these falls are the Gupteshwar Caves also known as the Mahadev Caves. Later visit Annapurna Cable Car, The first & newest attraction in Pokhara which is connected from Lakeside Sedi Khola to famous view point Sarangkot. The location elevation approx. 2100m. Enjoy the breath-taking view of Annapurna Mountain Himalayas view along with the surrounding hills & Pokhara valley. Evening free for rest & personal Activities. Dinner. Overnight at the Hotel.
After Breakfast depart for Chitwan. The 4th largest city of Nepal which includes the famous Chitwan National Park. On arrival Lunch, & check into Resort. Evening enjoy cultural program. Dinner. Overnight at the Hotel.
After Breakfast proceed for Jungle Safari by Jeep. If lucky we will get to see the sightings of different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, wild boar, leopard, monkeys, birds and many other smaller animals, etc. After lunch, free time to enjoy and explore the Resort. Dinner. Overnight at the Hotel.
After Breakfast depart to Kathmandu. We drive through the Trishuli Valley to the junction of Marsyangdi River. Blessed with pleasant weather (Enroute Lunch). Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel. Evening free for shopping & personal activities or you can try your luck at various Casinos. Dinner. Overnight at the Hotel.
- Pack – Lunch
After breakfast depart for Tribhuvan International Airport (Kathmandu) to board your flight to Mumbai. Evening arrive at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport.
Hotel Soaltee / Hyatt Place
An exceptional blend of royal and traditional elegance, The Soaltee Kathmandu – Soaltee Nepal’s premier 5-Star Deluxe hotel is set in lush green 12 acres of landscaped area with a magnificent view of the Himalayas.
Hyatt Place Kathmandu, a modern hotel designed for the multi-tasking traveler. We are that welcoming place where you find uncomplicated experiences in a casual atmosphere.
Hotel Pokhara Grande / Swiss International Hotel Sarowar
Pokhara Grande is the five-star hotel of Pokhara, Nepal providing the right blend of service, luxury and quiet efficiency. Internationally acclaimed for all-around excellence and unparalleled levels of service, we have got our name listed among the 10 best hotels of Nepal.
Swiss International Hotel Sarowar is an upscale hotel in Nepal. The hotel offers comfort and a perfect mix for business and leisure travelers. The hotel has a modern design suited to conserve the environment as well as respond to the climate, it is also a smoke-free building.
Tigerland Safari Resort
A Jungle-Themed Lodge with 32 individual Air-Conditioned Villa Cottages situated alongside a tributary of Rapti river spread within 8 acres of land overlooks the Chitwan National Park. This lodge is located in a small village of the local community called Tharus which offers a breathtaking view of the national park forest and also the jungle wild animals and birds from the close view.
Tour Cost Per Person
|Particular ( Departure Dates : Oct 23, 26||Tour Cost|
|Per Adult Person (On Twin Sharing Basis)||Rs. 85,990/-|
|Third Adult (On Tripple Sharing Basis)||Rs. 81,990/-|
|Child with Extra Bed (2 to 11 Years)||Rs. 78,990/-|
|Child without Extra Bed (2 to 11 Years)||Rs. 69,990/-|
|5% GST Applicable|
|5% TCS Applicable|
|Particular ( Departure Dates : Dec 25||Tour Cost|
|Per Adult Person (On Twin Sharing Basis)||Rs. 89,990/-|
|Third Adult (On Tripple Sharing Basis)||Rs. 85,990/-|
|Child with Extra Bed (2 to 11 Years)||Rs. 81,990/-|
|Child without Extra Bed (2 to 11 Years)||Rs. 72,990/-|
|5% GST Applicable|
|5% TCS Applicable|
Tour Cost Includes
- Mumbai x Kathmandu x Mumbai Economy Class Group Air Fare.
- Kathmandu x Pokhra Economy Class Group Air Fare.
- American breakfast at Hotel, Lunch / Pack Lunch and Dinner at Hotel / Local Restaurant as per the Itinerary.
- Our expert chef flown from Mumbai will prepare Some Jain & Veg Indian dishes at the Hotel / Restaurants. Please note that this additional service is purely complimentary by Shah Holidays.
- Twin sharing accommodation in Hotel / Resort.
- All Transportation & Sightseeing by AC Vehicle / Coach.
- Entrance fees are as per the tour program.
- Services of Gujarati, Hindi, English speaking tour manager throughout the tour.
Tour Cost Does Not Include
- 5% GST (Goods and Service Taxes)
- 5% TCS (Tax Collected at Source).
- Nepal Departure RT PCR Test. (If Required by Indian Government)
- Personal Expenses such as Room Service, Laundry Charges, Spa, Telephone Calls, Water Sports, Excess Luggage Charges, Tips, Mineral Water, Drinks, Insurance & all other items of personal nature not forming part of the tour menu.
- Any other item which is not included in the “Tour Cost Includes”
Terms & Conditions
- As on 01st August 2022, a RT- PCR Test within 72 Hours from the date of departure is required before boarding your flight from Mumbai and Kathmandu. (PCR Test Not required if guests are fully vaccinated with 2 Doses). The same must be obtained by the passengers at their own expense.
- All recreational activities in the hotel like the swimming pool, health club, spa, etc. will be subject to guidelines as issued by a competent authority.
- If the Tour cannot commence at all due to exceptional circumstances beyond the control of the operator (such as riots, war, earthquake, political disturbances, breakdown, or dislocation of air/ road services etc..), a Credit Note will be issued after deducting 10% of the total tour cost of the land package. Airline cancellation will be charged as per the airline cancellation policy. The credit note can be utilized on/ before 31st December 2023 on any group package tour.
- If the passengers cancel the tour due to injury, illness or pandemic like corona or any reason whatsoever then the cancellation charges mentioned in the itinerary as below shall be applicable.
- ‘Shah Holidays are Tour agents/ holiday organizers only. They do not control any Airlines, Shipping companies, Coach Operators or suppliers of any service or facilities. Shah Holidays are not responsible for any lapse or defects in the services of such service providers.
- No liability on the part of the organizers or their staff that may arise in any way with respect to the Tour shall exceed the total amount paid for the Tour by the passenger. It shall in no case include any consequential loss or any additional expense whatsoever.
- It is mandatory to carry the Photo identity Proof (Passport or Voter ID Card) during travel and has to be presented at Airport & also during Check In in all hotels for security reasons.
- Meals will be prepared and served either in the hotel or restaurant near by, transportation for the same will be provided by us.
- 1 Piece of 20 KG check in Baggage & 1 Piece of 5 KG hand Baggage allowed in airlines.
- All activities are at your own risk & subject to weather condition.
- No refund will be granted for any unutilized services.
- All the terms, conditions & cancellation charges as mentioned in the itinerary are applicable to every member joining the Tour.
- All disputes/ legal claims subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
Payment Schedule – Per Head
% of Total Tour Cost
|A||At The Time of Booking||50%|
|B||Balance Payment before 35 days of scheduled departure||50%|
Cancellation Charges Of The Tour Cost – Per Head
Cancellation will be accepted in writing only
|A||Before 45 Days prior to the scheduled departure of the tour||35%|
|B||Between 45 & 30 Days Prior to the scheduled departure of the tour||50%|
|C||Between 30 to 15 Days Prior to the scheduled departure of the tour||75%|
|D||Under 15 Days prior to the scheduled departure of the tour||100%|
|The above cancellation policy is only for the Land portion (Hotels/ Transport/ Meals / Sightseeing).|
|The Cancellation Charges of Airlines will be charged separately as per their policy.|
Approx Distance in KMS & Approx Time Taken
|Pokhara||Chitwan||150 kms||5 Hours|
|Chitwan||Kathmandu||160 kms||5.5 Hours|